Lets talk about money!
Updated: Oct 12
by Henna Hynynen, Chief Commercial Officer, Blockstore Group
Lets talk about money.
How does the P&L look in a technology-equipped self-service grocery store that automates processes across the operations from warehouse to store?
Well very different if compared to a traditional store. Why?
The positive impact on sales can be achieved through:
• Product optimization and a selection based on real needs.
• Opportunities for personalized offerings.
• Combining online and in-store sales channels along with different delivery options.
Significant savings can be achieved through:
• Supply chain optimization & better inventory control.
• Automation of back-office and in-store activities.
We at Blockstore are on a path to make all of this possible through the smart use of RFID and sensor technology, connected to intelligent cabinet structure and complimented with camera vision.
Our Blockstore-enabled easier-to-run grocery stores are a complete solution not just a store itself so that retailers can achieve better margins and they have more opportunities to reinvest in growth and customers.